ASUS launched the Tinker Board to give wings to imaginaries. The board enables you to invent an IoT device for a connected home or just having fun creating an entertainment hub for the family or powering your DIY robot project at school.
With Tinker Board, the possibilities to create personalized devices are endless. Tinker Board is a single-board computer (SBC), which makes it the ideal foundation for makers, hobbyists, educators, and electronic DIY enthusiasts to develop and build low-cost, great-performing computers.
The near credit card sized computer offers freedom to innovators and apply their ingenuity to create platforms for a wide variety of uses.
- CPU: 1.8GHz Rockchip® RK3288 SoC quad-core processor
- GPU: Mali-T764 GPU
- Video: HD/UHD video playback support – including H.264/H.265 decoding
- Audio: 192kHz/24-bit audio support
- Memory: 2GB of dual-channel LPDDR3
- Storage: Micro SD(TF) slot features SD 3.0 support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth° 4.0 + EDR and onboard 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Networking: 1Gb Ethernet
- Ports: (4) USB2.0 ports, (1) HDMI 1.4 out port, (1) 3.5mm audio jack
- I/O Ports: (1) 40-pin GPIO interface header, (1) 15-pin MIPI DSI, (1) 15-pin MIPI CSI, (1) 2-pin
contact point for PWM and S/PDIF signals
- Power: Suggested 5V/2A AC adaptor via the micro-USB port (power adaptor not included)
- OS: ASUS TinkerOS (Debian-based Linux) & Android Support
- Dimensions/Weight: 85.60mm x 56mm x 21mm, 45g without included heatsink
ASUS Tinker Board will be available worldwide for INR 4750.